- Added ezmlm-manage -m switch for moderated unsubscription, pre request.
- made cookie for accept/reject the same: ezmlm-moderate/ezmlm-store.
- ezmlmrc.da (Thanks, TF). Other ezmlmrc updated (Thanks: see README.idx).
- copy.c modified to allow NUL, multiple tags per line, and <#h#> => outhost.
- ezmlm-manage sends replies to "-help" from "list-return-@". This will break
all autoresponder loops for admin messages after 1 round. Otherwise,
ezmlm-warn and a broken responder can start an endless manage<->responder
exchange. (Thanks, MM.)
- Simplified tosubs(). Slightly less efficient with qmail, but avoids a lot
- Added umask(022) to ezmlm-unsub.c and ezmlm-sub.c, in case they
are the ones to create dir/lock.
- ezmlm-moderate and ezmlm-gate changed to pass on switches for exec'd
programs. ezmlm-moderate sets sender for ezmlm-send so that -C switch
works also for moderated lists.
- ezmlm-accept now autoconfigured with ezmlm bin path and installed.
- ezmlm-manage allows remote access to the ``extra'' db (-allow-subscribe)
with same restrictions as for the main list. Access to the ``blacklist''
db for remote admins only (-deny-subscribe).
- ezmlmrc changed to skip ezmlm-reject in editor of sublists.
- ezmlm-reject now rejects messages that do not contain the list
address in To:/Cc: (Thanks, DJB). ezmlmrc modified, since it requires
the ezmlm-reject line to have the list dir on the command line. Not full
rfc822 parser (see BUGS in ezmlm-reject.1!).
- made missing file in copy.c a permanent error. This way, it's discovered
sooner, as the list owner may not have access to maillog.
- docs updates, including adding terminal '/' to directories to make them
clearly distinct from files.
- Safer storage of return-path by ezmlm-store.
- ezmlm-send now adds a "Return-Path:" header to the archive copy. This way,
listowners without maillog access can get all the info (together with
"received:" and "delivered-to: lines).
- ezmlm-send -R switch to remove "Received:" headers that cause bounces to users
(due to too low sendmail hopcount) that can subscribe and are reached by
probes just fine. "received:" headers still go to the archive (Thanks, TM).
- Fixed minor bug in "reply-indicator" trimming (unfoldHDR.c).
- Make default behavior of -get command to send the messages that have arrived
since the last digest (up to MAXGET) if there has ever been a digest (only
last message otherwise).
- "prefix" number substitution changed to LAST '#'. Support for rfc2047 encoded
prefix. With iso-2022-* this will work only if characters after '#' are
ascii only, due to the removal of redundant ESC sequences from subjects before
comparison, and the need for any line to end in ascii. Improved robustness
of unfoldHDR.c (could be crashed with some illegal encoded words).
- Make reject messages come From: list-owner@listhost in ezmlm-moderate. A
"Reply-To: address" is added if "-t address" is on the command
line (Thanks, YG).
- ezmlm-get digesting now orders headers only for rfc1153 (mandated), otherwise
displays them as they come. The default headers included are the same, but
this can be overridden with dir/digheaders containing a list of the headers
- ezmlm-request takes the first line starting with a letter and interprets it
as a command, if the subject is empty or does not start with a letter.
Only one line is interpreted.
- ezmlm-request if used with "-f config" interprets "config" as a config file
of lists and list info. When used with this switch, it ignores the subject and
expects a command on the first body line. This is to service e.g. the
majordomo@host address. See man page.
- ezmlm-request understands a number of command synonyms to make it easier for
users familiar to other MLMs. These are just translated into regular ezmlm
commands for use with the list.
- ezmlm-manage services -faq, -info, and -query commands (see man page). Stubs
for faq/info added to ezmlmrc and to edit-list via ezmlmrc.
- ezmlm-check fixes for grep not understanding '-q' and a ezmlm-check -S switch
to avoid subscriber listing (Thanks, TEE).