- Fixed declaration of char16table] in decodeQ.c to get clean mips64 compile
- Fixed ezmlm-request so that <#l#> and <#h#> are substituted correctly.
- Added ezmlm-glmake to create a global list setup. Left ezdomo.tar.gz since that
is what's documented in the FAQ.
- Fixed inconsistencies/errors in the ezdomo.tar.gz example files (Thanks, PN).
- Changed ezmlm-return.c to understand qmail preVERP error messages even if
qmail is patched to use MIME error messages.
- Added ezmlm-glconf and man page to the package. The program creates a config
file for the "majordomo-style" interface from a user's existing lists.
- Updated ezmlmrc and translations to not overwrite text/faq|info when editing
the list and add a note on -faq/-info to text/bottom and on -list/-edit
to text/mod-help. Thanks to the "usual suspects" for the translations!
- Corrected small bug in ezmlmrc.de and ezmlmrc.da.
- Corrected small bug in ezmlm-check -s switch handling (Thanks, DS).
- Fixed bug in unfoldHDR.c affecting handling of subject prefixes without
message number (Thanks, LL).