- ezmlm-idx does not implement a full MIME parser. Comments can be
inserted to defeat the MIME parsing mechanism, such as:
- Content-Type: (comment) test/plain
This type of comment, while legal, does not occur in normal messages.
Guiding info past ezmlm-idx MIME parsing is easier done by enclosing
a message within a message. The mechanism isn't intended as a
"secure" way of preventing e.g. "application/ms-tnef" from being
If you think this is a problem, E-mail
- Mimeremove/reject work only at the outer MIME layer.
- ezmlm-request requires addresses to be user@host. While rfc822
compliant, addresses like ``"the man" @ host'' are not accepted.
- ezmlm-make and ezmlm-request use NUL as a EOL terminator internally,
so lines with NUL will be truncated at that position. Needs fixing.
- rfc2369 compliance partial]. Rewrite ezmlmrc to make texts refer to the
rfc2369 headers and especially move most "bottom" info to "help".
- List-ID support.
- ezmlm-gate support for more flexible post/moderation arbitration.
- more alternative dbs. LDAP? Oracle? Sybase?
- qmail-qmqpc support.