- Added several items to FAQ.
- Made digestcode case-insensitive.
- Fixed format bugs causing trouble with PINE (Thanks Fred B. Ringel).
- Improved handling of missing index file in indexed archives.
- Added info on -get and -index restrictions to text/bottom.
- Added FAQ.idx (a little silly at the moment ;-).
- Added CHANGES.idx.
Updated README.idx, UPDATE.idx, ezmlm.5 and other man pages.
- Added text/digest to allow standard info to be added to the list. A place
holder is put in by ezmlm-manage, since the exact info depends on the
- Moved all error messages into defines in idx.h to support alternative
- folded subject indexing into ezmlm-send.
- ezmlm-get.c: Added -s (default) restricting -get, -index, -thread to
subscribers. -S on the command line removes this restriction.
- Added support for the horrid German 'Aw:' and 'Aw..]:' replies.
- All linear white space is converted to a single ' ' in subject indexing.
Existing archives should be re-indexed using the new ezmlm-idx. Probably rarely
needed, but it's more correct.
- Added support for subject continuation lines (rfc822). Probably very rarely
- Limited '-thread' to +/- 2000 messages (defines in ezmlm-get.c) from the
"master message" to limit resource use on large archives.
- Changed limit for '-get' to 50 messages, '-index' to 20 sets (2000 subjects).
- Added digestcode support to ezmlm-make as a 5th argument. Default=blank.
- Added arguments to digest option. If one is given, digesting starts with that
message and dignum/digissue are used/updated. If both are given, dignum and
digissue are not updated and the issue number is the number of the first
message in the archive.
- Added digest support. Enabled by specifying a 'digestcode'last on the
ezmlm-get command line.
- Removed the now redundant -fF (filter) and -qQ (quote) options.
- Changed message format for returned messages allowing rfc1153, MIME
multipart/digest, or MIME multipart/digest ordering and retaining only headers
as per rfc1153, with the addition of 'Content-Type:' to better support
alternative character sets. The latter format is the default.
- Fixed bug in -thread: search for messages was set to start at the beginning
of the index containing the "master message", rather than at the beginning of
- Fixed bug: A few stralloc* were incorrectly stdio* in sindex.c.