- added ezmlm-limit to limit list traffic. As this is a bug fix release,
ezmlm-limit should be considered experimental and is not built/installed
by default. (Thanks, SOH for suggesting.)
- subscribe.c: in some cases a ``T'' was incorrectly added before the address
in the DIR/Log subscription log. Corrected (Thanks, PH.).
- ezmlm-test: reordered some tests to avoid timing problems on some
platforms. Tested hostname output since it may return a non-FQDN host name.
Added tests for most of the fixed bugs.
- ezmlm-tstdig: improved DEFAULT logic. Failed with existing incorrect inlocal
in virtual domains.
- ezmlm-manage bug: deny access control fixed.
- ezmlm-request/ezmlm-tstdig: qmail>=1.02 doesn't set DEFAULT when there is
nothing matching. Unable to detect qmail version here. Changed logic to
always be correct with qmail>=1.02 and virtually always for earlier versions.
Missing inlocal is taken as meaning qmail>=1.02.
- ezmlm-request: mdomo emulator: Corrected address listed for WHICH.
- ezmlm-request: Silent exit on bounces (NULL sender). Fake SENDER spam to the
majordomo address otherwise causes double bounces to postmaster who has
better things to do.
- ezmlmrc: corrected missing ezmlm-return in bouncer for normal (^6W) lists.
(Thanks Matt McGlynn.)
- opensql.c: psql needs to be destroyed for ezmlm-reqest WHICH which may open
connections to several servers.
- searchlog.c: made inbuf/ssin static. Was incorrect and generated linker
warning on some systems, but had no functional consequences. Thanks, SOH.
- ezmlm-test: converted "export ENVIRON=value" to "ENVIRON=value; export ENVIRON"
to work with Solaris sh. Also, moved final ezmlm-warn section to the end
to avoid timing issue on some systems. "ps" test for qmail made non-fatal,
as differing options on different ps make it more likely that ps use is
the problem than that qmail is not running. (Thanks, SOH.)