- Requests to ezmlm-moderate to accept/reject already processed messages
returns an error ONLY if the requested action is different from the actual
fate of the message. Keeps moderators happier in multi-moderator lists,
without info loss, with less traffic.
- A moderator's (un)subscribe CONFIRM reply results in target notification,
only if the target's status changed. Multiple moderators confirming no
longer yields multiple messages to target.
- ezmlm-manage copy() takes 2 arguments, the file name and a fall-back file
name in case the first file does not exist. CONFIRM requests to moderators
use text/mod-(un)sub-confirm (fall back: text/(un)sub-confirm). ezmlmrc
changed to set these up.
- Added MIME header to ezmlm-get -index response (to get DIR/charset effect).
- Updated docs and FAQ.idx.
- Pre-release compile testing on several platforms. (Thanks YG, ARB, MF, SK).
- Added DIR/msgsize. If it exists and is not 0, ezmlm-send and ezmlm-store will
bounce posts in excess of 'msgsize' bytes body size.
- Fixed ezmlm-clean to that when multiple messages time out, the message-id:s
- ezmlm-clean and ezmlm-moderate now by default return the post as a
MIME attachment. Use '-M' for old format.
- Rewrote ezmlm-make to work from the ezmlmrc template file for better
and easier customization. Changed moderator rejection comment tag to '%%%'
from '###' to support '#' as a comment character in ezmlmrc. '###' still
- Added DIR/sequence for optional message number header, and DIR/charset for
character set. Thanks, SK. Default Compiled is now US-ASCII, as per rfc2046.
- Added TEST.idx, SECURITY.idx.
- ezmlm-get allows remote admins archive access even for non-public lists. The
ezmlm-get -pP switches override DIR/public effects.
- ezmlm-manage still does moderator-initiated (un)sub when DIR/public is absent.
- Fixed bug: Updated MIME to rfc2046. With this the ezmlm-get 'm' format is no
longer rfc1153-like. 'r' still gives rfc1153. Moderation attachments are now
message/rfc822. Hopefully, the pine attachment viewer will catch up.
Thanks, YG and Mutt developers] for teaching me the errors of my ways. Also,
- ezmlm-manage gives moderator help and does list if target is moderator,
rather than sender. Allows moderator to access from secondary account (to
which mail sent to the primary account is forwarded).
- ezmlm-store checks DIR/modpost for leading '/' and if found assumes that the
first line is the base directory for message moderators.
- ezmlm-manage checks DIR/modsub and DIR/remote contents for a leading '/'.
If found, it is assumed to be the base-dir for moderators. NB: if both
DIR/modsub and DIR/remote have entries, only DIR/modsub is used, i.e. it
is not possible to have different dbs for remote admin and (un)sub mods.
- Modified ezmlm-manage to add separate moderator confirm commands (tc/vc)
to allow also subscription moderator via forwarded mail. This is essentially
a total rewrite of ezmlm-manage. Also, the -S and -U switches were added to
allow optional omission of the user confirm phase for (un)subscribe.
USE OF THESE SWITCHES DRASTICALLY DECREASES SECURITY, except for
moderated lists. Since there have been many request for this (and it
seems reasonable in some circumstances) these options have been added.
Make sure you understand the consequences if you use them.
- Fixed bug: Added exit code to ezmlm-moderate. Thanks BG.
- Added include for sys/types.h to ezmlm-clean.c and ezmlm-store.c, changed
ulong/uint to unsigned long/int, removed void from empty parameter lists for
two functions, all to compile on BSDI 2.1 and Sun. Thanks, ARB and TE.
- Combined ezmlm-mod with ezmlm-idx and fused mod.h into idx.h.