- Added -rR option to ezmlm-clean to control sender notification of time-out.
- Bug: in ezmlm-idx missing message->continue (was break). Caused abort if
archive messages are missing (uncommon, but possible if user decides to
delete a few).
- More strict on Re...]: in idxsub: '...' has to be digits and ']' is
required. ':' is optional for broken MUAs. Swedish 'Ang:' accomodated.
- Added 'Content-Disposition:' header to digest messages from ezmlm-get per
rfc2183 (Thanks, SK). Removed Content-Type: message/rfc822 txt, since it
is the default.
- Updated man pages and FAQ for new features.
- ezmlm-send no longer requires DIR/num. If it's not there, it's assumed to
be zero and created. This helps ezmlm-make -e.
- Added ezmlm-make '-e' 'edit' switch. Modified ezmlmrc accordingly.
- Added ezmlm-check script to help diagnose ezmlm list setup errors.
- ezmlm-store now pipes the message to ezmlm-send if DIR/modpost is not present.
Removing DIR/modpost will make a message moderated list non-modearated.
- Added ezmlm-gate which pipes to ezmlm-send/ezmlm-mode depending on membership
in an address database. This is now a installed C program.
- ezmlm-get no longer requires index to be executable. Also, improved handling
of missing index files in indexed archive (no FATAL error, except for master
subject in 'thread' and that should be fixable ...). Added new format specifier
'n' for 'not threaded'. Affects -get and -dig.
- Bug: Fixed ezmlm-idx to create index via temp file (indexn) and chmod to 700.
(Thanks Toshinori Maeno).
- Removed charset from multipart/digest header (Thanks SK).
- Bug: Added <#D#> to ezmlm-warn line under
</owner/> in ezmlmrc.