- issub() returns (char *) matching_address. This will be very useful later
when using more fuzzy subscriber db models. Modified programs accordingly.
Anything (like ezmlm-manage) that bases security on only sending to mods,
sends to matching_address, rather than the tested address.
- ezmlm-both now makes completely functional list & digest list with digest
creation from dir/editor. If address is given, it becomes the owner, remote
admin, and a subscriber of both lists. By default, the remote admin is allowed
to get a subscriber list.
- updated ezmlmrc.fr.
- ezmlm commands now have alternates defined via idx.h and used if INTL_CMDS
is defined in idx.h. This allows adding local language variants rather than
using then instead of the standard ones.
- Modified ezmlm-tstdig to run easily from within dir/editor and dir/mamanger.
Changed ezmlmrc to make this default for digested lists.
- New switches for ezmlm-make.
- Added ezmlm-get -f and -t switches for easier use on the command line and
- Via ezmlmrc added -q switch for processing commands to list-request,
a -3 hrs switch to configure ezmlm-tstdig in dir/manager, and some cleanup
- Modified ezmlm-make to fall back to system ezmlmrc files (with warning)
if the -c switch is usd by no custom ezmlmrc file is found. This makes
it possible for a GUI to rely more on ezmlm-make.
- Added ezmlm-request to redirect 'Subject:' line requests.
- Added ezmlm-cron, a very restrictive crond interface enabling users
without direct cron access to generate digest trigger messages. Suitable
to be run from scripts for non-shell users as well. See ezmlm-cron.1.
- modified ezmlmrc to set up sublists (-0 sublist@subhost), directories in
dir/modpost|modsub|remote with -789, and SENDER restriction on posts and
archive retrieval (-6 digest_dir). Doc'd in ezmlm-make.1.
- modified ezmlm-make to allow </file#^5/> meaning -5 not defined/empty.
- ezmlm-issubn -negate] switch to make 'blacklisting' of SENDERs easier.
- ezmlm-get TOC loop starts at first message with the given subject, rather
than first message in range.
- Added time and author to the subject index. The TOC now has author info.
Changes made so that the programs run fine with old or mixed old/new subject
- removed == n == from rfc1153 digest messages.
- Allowed for -dig.code[range]-targetlocal=targethost in ezmlm-get. Makes
it easier to trigger digests since SENDER "faking" is no longer required.
- ezmlmrc changed to add 'Precedence: bulk' to dir/headeradd.
- Added ezmlm-manage -edit and -edit.file actions. If the -d switch is
used, they allow remote admins to edit dir/text files.
- Modified ezmlm-send to use the main list message number if the message
sender has the correct format and if the list is a non-archived sublist.
- Added tosubs.c, putsubs.c, qputsubs.c for subscriber address output,
modified issub.c and subscribe.c, and put all into subdb.a. subscribe.h
modified to become the general header file for subscriber database interface.
Modified all programs interfacing with subscriber databases to use these
routines. In all a consistent interface. Using ezmlm with a different
subscriber database manager requires changes to these routines only.
- Modifed ezmlm-make and ezmlmrc to store all config info in dir/config, and
also read it from there if ezmlm-make is invoked in edit mode with the
'dir' argument only.
- Fixed ezmlm-manage to make all output MIME using dir/charset (Thanks, SK).