- Digest format is multipart/digest again. The new format MIXED/'x' is
identical, except that it is multipart/mixed. The former works well for
most MUA. The latter is better for Pine when ezmlm texts are content-
- RFC1153 format ignores content-transfer-encoding. This works fine with
us-ascii. For non-us-ascii it works if the mail path is 8-bit clean. RFC1153
is really a us-ascii format, since the messages are dependent on the
encoding of the main message. This way is as good as it can get.
- Added many content-types to mimeremove in ezmlmrc (Thanks, SP).
- Removed most of the -x stuff in ezmlmrc. Now, -x only adds MIME content-type
stripping (extensive) and limits message body size to 2-40000 bytes. If you
want "Reply-To:" munging, edit ezmlmrc. The "mailto:" stuff was bad, and
the references to list-owner@host for intractable problems are now standard.
- Changed ezmlmrc extensions to iso 639: SV - Swedish.
- Added ezmlmrc files for DE, PL (Thanks, FT, SP).
- Fixed ezmlm-get: -index reply lacked MIME end boundary (Thanks, KI).
- Fixed bug in ezmlm-get: outformat error when using digest trigger messages
in dir/editor. (Thanks YG).
- Fixed bug in ezmlm-clean: cp_setlocal wasn't called.
- Improved ezmlmrc files so that digest links and dirs are not created for
on-digested lists. Decreases number of .qmail files.
- Fixed bug in ezmlm-get: Headers from trigger message are no longer copied
to digest (but are still copied to -index/-get/-thread reply). (Thanks STH.)
- Fixed ezmlm-0.53 bug in ezmlm-return. The "d..." file was the same for all
addresses of a pre-VERP bounce, resulting in only the first one being
processed correctly (sent to DJB).
- Changed ezmlm-get to include dir/headeradd headers for digest. (Thanks PH.)
- Changed ezmlm-get to send digest "To: list@list" from "list-digest@host".
This way, the list address is one of the "reply-to-all" addresses, just
as for list messages. (Thanks PH.)
- Corrected ezmlmrc: in some places "d" was used for "n" switch resuling in
missing dir/text files for editing if editing was enabled and digest
were not. (Thanks JS.)
- Corrected ezmlmrc/se/jp to add terminal ';' to list in ezmlm-issubn
lines. Caused trouble with strict /bin/sh as on FreeBSD. (Thanks STH.)
- Corrected ezmlm-make man page to show that "digestcode" is optional.