- Added qmail-verh.tar.gz (0.03). This is the 0.02 qmail patch and a patch
to change ezmlmrc to take advantage of it. See docs inside.
- conf-sqlcc/conf-sqlld instead of conf-sql to allow include file additions
(conf-cc) and libraries (conf-ld) for RDBMS interfaces.
- Added ezmlmrc.id and ezmlmrc.it. Thanks APN and RDC.
- ezmlm-manage: Mime boundary was missing for subscribe notifications for
moderated lists using QP/base64 encoding. Thanks TF.
- ezmlm-get: Logic to prevent digest triggering from list-@host.
- ezmlm-get: Digest parts have file names list_msgnum.txt instead of
list.msgnum to work around a MS Outlook bug. Thanks, MH.
- ezmlm-request: Support for multipart MIME when used as a majordomo emulator.
Thanks, Johannes Ehrfeldt for reporting the bug.
- ezmlm-send: trailer was added to mutipart/non-alternative. Problems with
multipart/signed. Now, trailer for multipart is added only to mixed,
digest, and parallel. Thanks BPF.
- ezmlm-reject.1: typo.
- ezmlm-test.sh multiple minor changes to work on more platforms. Still, if
it doesn't work, the problem is most likely here, and not in ezmlm(idx)
itself. Thanks RM DM and others.
- ezmlm-moderate: added missing newline at beginning of MIME reject message.
- idx.h fixed ALT_XX alternative command names which erroneously started '-'.
Looks bad, but was of no consequence.